Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 3 ♥

        

This week I had a sort of "kill two birds with one stone" opportunity, and snapped these shots in the process. I'm starting to ease more into my concentration and find people that I'm interested in photographing. Lucky for me, it just so happened that my two best friends were also modeling for my mom and the shots were essentially set up beforehand. We experienced with the lighting and found that an LED headlamp worked better as direct lighting as opposed to a desk lamp lighting from the side.

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures JORDAN! :)
    They are so cool and very clear. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your doing your photos in black and white :) they look really clear. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordannnn! Your pictures are so beautiful. Every picture you've taken is so clear. I really like the black and white because each color stands out because you are so good with editing!! I love your concentration theme and the picture of Ricki is my favorite. Keep it up girl. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES. I love the lighting and the emotion in the scarf pciture.

    ReplyDelete